I wish I had something creative and exciting to write about today, but honestly, I’ve been all work and very little else. Almost no socializing, no going anywhere, and no kinky time.
The effects of that last point are starting to show up in my stories. 😅
A quick list of what I’ve been up to:
- Revamping my Patreon page
- Completing Erotic Urban Legends: The Patchwork Girl for next month’s release
- Finishing up the outline for Voyeur Season 2 Episode 3
- Knocking out the framework for an upcoming Quickies story titled Relieving Daddy, which takes place between No, Daddy! I’m Not Mommy! and No, Daddy! I’m (still) Not Mommy!
- Completely revamping (cover, interior, editing, keywords, everything) Please Don’t Get Me Pregnant!. The latest version should be live within the next day or so. Barring any strange issues with Amazon. 🙏 Gradually I’ll be cranking out new editions of all my older stories. It’s long overdue!
For now, though, I’ve shelved everything else so I can get to work on Nephilim: Prisoner and I won’t be doing anything else until I finish it. I may work on the companion book, but that’s it. All Nephilim, nothing else.
And talking with you guys, of course. Something I never tire of.
It keeps me sane. 😳
Anyway, thank you for reading.
I appreciate it.
And I love you…
“Being a sex symbol was rather like being a convict.”
– Raquel Welch